The Kinetixx X-React glove is most suitable for professional abseiling featuring a 3D Sharktec® inlay system to allow for professional, controlled rappelling, and even to assist in stopping on the rope — with reinforcements on the inside and outside of the palm used to align with the rope for extra protection when fast-roping.
Provides the highest level of cut protection (class 5 according to EN 388) to a durable solution for situations where a hands-on approach is required. For an even greater advantage, the glove includes a tactile trigger finger, with a design aligned to the trigger.
On the inside of the X-React, Sharktec® Volcano nanotechnology ensures maximum grip and reduces the risk of fingers becoming twisted when rappelling down the rope.
- Abrasion Resistance: Level 3 (EN388:2003)
- Blade Cut Resistance: Level 5 (EN388:2003)
- Tear Resistance: Level 4 (EN388:2003)
- Puncture Resistance: Level 4 (EN388:2003)
- Flame Retardant: Level 4 (EN407:2004)