The Kinetixx X-Cobra tactical operations glove provides complete protection through its flame retardant, water resistant, and level F cut protection (according to EN 388 and EN 13997) characteristics. Strategically positioned soft protectors can be found on the back of the hand and across the knuckles to absorb any impacts.
An ergonomic fit is achieved through an adjustable hook-and-loop wrist fastener. Durable grain leather on the palm, and special, water-repellent tanning ensure excellent abrasion resistance and reliable grip, even in wet conditions.
- Abrasion Resistance: Level 3 (EN388:2003)
- Blade Cut Resistance (ISO): Level F (EN388:2003 and EN 13997)
- Tear Resistance: Level 4 (EN388:2003)
- Puncture Resistance: Level 4 (EN388:2003)
- Flame Retardant: Level 4 (EN407:2004)