The Deer Season XP Superlight 4-piece fixed blade kit benefits from a high comfort overmold design, enclosing a lightweight skeletonised steel frame for prolonged use. Blades within this kit include a 6.3-inch Gut Hook, enabling accelerated gutting and processing; a full tang utility construction 6.3-inch fixed blade; and a 6.3-inch caper. Designs are lightweight and feature high control jimping on the spine and have a large forward control choil, plus are corrosion resistant.
The accompanying belt carry sheath has been designed to nest compactly within a pack worn on the hip.
- Gut hook blade
- Full tang fixed blade
- High control jimping
- Forward control choil
- Corrosion resistant blades
- Includes belt carry sheath
|Blade Material:||Stainless Steel|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).