In the wild you need to depend on your knife. The Gerber Ultimate Survival Knife’s full tang, serrated edge fixed blade gives you peace of mind with a rubberised handle and an oversized bolster. A high-grade sheath keeps it close at hand.
- Firestriker + Firestriking Edge
- Hammer Pommel
- Ergonomic Rubber Grip
- Emergency Whistle
- Sharpening Stone
- Sheath included
|Blade Length:||25.4cm / 10.00″|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).