The Gerber CrossRiver fixed blade knife is easy to stow on a belt or PFD, and a quick-release trigger lock deploys with control. This utilitarian knife handles varied materials efficiently and is an ideal choice for any adventure, doubling as a rescue knife if things go awry. Engineered to meet the needs of the saltwater fisherman, SALT Rx™ offers superior protection against corrosion, wear, and tough environments.
- Salt Rx™: Optimized to withstand harsh saltwater environments w/ added corrosion resistance
- Hydrotread Grip™: Engineered for traction, it has raised sections that channel moisture away for unsurpassed grip that’s easy to clean
- Full tang blade offers superior control
- Blunt safety tip ensures safety for water excursions
- PFD and belt carry options
- Multi-mount sheath w/ ambidextrous trigger lock for quick deployment
|Blade Length:||7.6cm / 3.00″|
|Handle Material:||Glass Reinforced Polypropylene & TPE|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).