This full tang control freak pairs a stiff, scimitar blade with a comfortable Hydrotread Grip to efficiently process or steak large species of fish. The tactile HydroTread Grip™ offers ultimate control of the knife, even in slippery conditions. Engineered to meet the needs of the saltwater fisherman, SALTRx™ offers superior protection against corrosion, wear, and tough environments.
- HYDROTREAD GRIP™
- Engineered for traction with raised sections that channel moisture away for unsurpassed grip that’s easy to clean.
- 11.3″ full tang, stiff scimitar-style 9CR blade
- Protective sleeve with retention strap
- Optimised to withstand harsh saltwater environments w/ added corrosion resistance
|Blade Length:||28.7cm / 11.30″|
|Handle Material:||Glass Reinforced Polypropylene & TPE|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).