The Gerber Saltwater Controller 6″” Folding Fillet Knife is the perfect companion for the adventurer. The intuitive GuideFins™ and tactile HydroTread Grip™ offer ultimate control of the knife for smooth, clean cuts, even in slippery conditions. Engineered to meet the needs of saltwater fishermen, SALTRx™ offers superior protection against corrosion, wear, and tough environments.
- Unrivaled control in messy conditions
- HydroTread Grip™
- Engineered For Traction With Raised Sections That Channel Moisture Away For
- Unsurpassed Grip That’s Easy To Clean
- 5.9” Blade with Relief Etching
- Mirror polished blade for corrosion resistance
- Slim design for easy packability
- Optimized to withstand harsh saltwater environments w/ added corrosion resistance
|Blade Length:||14.9cm / 5.90″|
|Handle Material:||Glass Reinforced Polypropylene & TPE|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).