The Gerber Remix FE FE Folding Knife’s circular, anodised aluminum handle is the focus of its minimal design. As lightweight as it is tough, this folding clip knife has a corrosion resistant fine-edge blade that opens with one hand. The handle’s o-ring provides stability and grip while cutting.
- Built-in thumbstud for one-hand opening
- Fine edged blade for precision cutting
- Lightweight yet strong construction
- Centre ring design for stability and grip
- Can be attached to a carabiner clip
|Blade Length:||7.3cm / 2.90″|
|Handle Material:||Anodised Aluminium|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).