The Gerber Randy Newberg Folder™ DTS features a clever Tendon Tool, preserving the life of the primary blade. Cutting those tough-to-get-to tendons and swedging the atlas joint apart makes this the ideal knife for hunting.
- Extra tough Tendon Tool used to cut tough-to reach tendons
- Oversized 440C re-curved primary blade
- Retro reflective patch
- Barrel construction
- Dual steel liner construction
- Ambidextrous design
|Blade Length:||Main Blade 9.6cm / 3.75″ Secondary Blade 5.4cm / 2.25″|
|Handle Material:||Glass Filled Nylon|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).