Inspired by the award-winning LMF II, the Gerber Prodigy is a MIRS compliant fixed blade knife (meaning it is acceptable for military purchase).
The blade is made from black coated stainless steel, resulting in a strong, corrosion and stain-resistant knife which is both practical and reliable. Its edge is semi-serrated with a drop point design, increasing its versatility with a variety of cutting options.
The handle features an ergonomic textured rubber over mould, resulting in a more comfortable grip. Includes a ballistic nylon sheath with friction release and leg strap. The sheath can be attached to a variety of objects and is M.O.L.L.E compatible.
- MOLLE compatible
- Secure Grip In All Conditions
- Leg Strap Included
- Full Tang, U.S. 420HC Stainless Steel Blade
|Blade Length:||12.1cm / 4.75″|
|Blade Material:||420HC w/Ceramic Coating|
|Handle Material:||Glass-Filled Nylon W/ Rubber Overmould|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).