Part of the Paraframe series by Gerber, the Paraframe II is based on the same minimal design, and is the largest knife within its range. Available in either a fine edge or semi-serrated blade depending on user preference. The blade itself is constructed from high carbon steel known for its strength, whilst the handle is constructed from stainless steel which offers both corrosion & stain resistance, increasing the longevity of the knife.
With a completely open frame, the Paraframe II is lightweight and easy to clean, and comes equipped with a built-in clip for easy carrying as well as a frame-lock mechanism for securing the clip point blade.
Additionally, the built-in thumb stud makes the knife suitable for one-handed opening. Perfect for everyday use on-the-go or at home.
- Lightweight open stainless-steel handles
|Blade Length:||8.6cm / 3.40″|
|Blade Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material:||Stainless Steel|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).