The Gerber Paraframe I SE is a medium sized knife within the Paraframe series, featuring a tanto style semi-serrated blade made from strong titanium, and a built-in thumbstud for easy opening.
The open Paraframe style handle helps to reduced weight and increase grip, and secures the knife through its frame-lock mechanism.
The blade has a nitride coating which reduces unwanted reflection and defends against corrosion, making it a highly reliable tactical knife. Includes an integrated pocket clip.
- Tanto-style blade is ready to puncture, slice and perform detailed work
- Black titanium nitride-coated blade reduces unwanted reflection and defends against corrosion
- Partially serrated edge adds utility when dealing with stubborn materials like nylon rope
- Frame lock offers bomber blade control
- Thumb studs facilitate quick, easy blade engagement
- Pocket clip offers security and keeps your knife within easy reach at all times
- Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
|Blade Length:||7.3cm / 2.90″|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).