The latest addition to Gerber’s popular Hatchet collection, the Pack Hatchet, which features a stainless-steel blade and stonewashed finish is designed for all your camping, survival and hiking needs. This hatchet can be hung on a belt without taking up too much space and has a rubberised overmould handle for maximum grip.
- Full Tang
- Lanyard Hole
- Nylon Belt Carry Sheath
- Stone Wash Finish
- Rubber Overmold Handler
- Tall Grind For Optimal Sharpness
- Choke Up Ergonomics
- Stainless steel
- Ergonomic Finger Grooves for Secure Edge Control
- Textured Grip
|Blade Length:||8.9cm / 3.50″|
|Blade Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material:||Rubber Overmould|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).