The Gerber MP600 Bluntnose full-sized multi-tool offers a wealth of high-quality implements. Designed and used by the U.S military, this multi-tool’s central appliance is a pair of blunt nose pliers with integrated adjustable and replaceable carbide cutters. The central appliance is suitable for one-handed opening, making it highly practical during arduous tasks.
A variety of other essential tools are conveniently located within the handles. Tools can now be used without risk of unintentional movement due to the built-in Saf.T.Plus ™ locking system.
The stain & corrosion resistant stainless steel construction makes it highly practical and reliable. The MP600 Bluntnose is incredibly simple to store, with implements that fold into the handles and can be locked in place — helping to significantly reduce size and allowing for easy and safe transport.
Complete with a ballistic nylon sheath provided.
- Bluntnose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Fine Edge Blade
- Serrated Blade
- Rotatable & Replaceable Carbide Wire Cutters & Strippers
- Wire Crimper
- Cross Head Screwdriver
- Small Flat Head Screwdriver
- Medium Flat Head Screwdriver
- Large Flat Head Screwdriver
- Can Opener
- Lanyard Ring
Made in the USA
|Number of Tools:||14|
|Blade Length:||6.0cm / 2.35″|
|Blade Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material:||Stainless Steel|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).