The Gerber Mark II SE is a fixed blade knife that has been specifically designed for military applications. The black oxide coated 6.95” 420HC blade is double serrated, offering the best function for piercing, and can also be used as a spear.
The Gerber Mark II SE has a die cast aluminium handle and well-placed bolsters, providing an extremely secure grip.
- 420HC Stainless Steel
- Die Cast Aluminium Handle Material
- Black Oxide Coated Blade Combats Corrosion
- Diminishes Reflection
- Nylon Sheath
|Blade Length:||17.6cm / 6.95″|
|Blade Material:||420HC w/Black Oxide|
|Handle Material:||Die Cast Aluminium|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).