The well placed plunge lock allows users to safely and securely lock their tool in-place when not in-use, or when they need the magniplier to stay firmly closed when clamping an object.
Gerber’s Bearhand Control™ system makes using the Magniplier even easier, with a substantial finger choil, an angled design with off axis positioning, and optimised space between handles for maximum force.
Forged from 6061 T6 aluminium and Gerbers SALT Rx™, this magniplier has an improved lightweight feel and corrosion-resistance, making it perfect for saltwater environments and fishing.
Features multiple tether points for securing the tool by split ring, lanyard, carabiner, etc. Includes a sheath for storage and carrying purposes, designed with a reversible carry belt-loop and built-in d-ring.
- Replaceable jaw tips
- Outboard fasteners
- Exchangeable + reversible carbide cutters
- Bearhand Control™ system for improved performance
- Large finger choil
- SALT Rx™
- Forged aluminium (anodised) construction
- Optimised space between handles for maximum control
- Finger choil
- Multiple tether points [lanyard included]
- Includes a reversible carry sheath
- Saltwater friendly