revival of one of Gerber’s most innovative knives, the Gerber Ultralight LST pocketknife is constructed using completely synthetic materials — delivering lightweight performance to an otherwise rugged blade.
The blade itself is made from stainless steel, known for its corrosion & stain resistance, increasing the longevity of the knife.
The handle is made from glass-filled nylon with a tactile textured overmold providing a more secure grip, complete with a lock-back mechanism for securing the fine edge drop point blade in place.
- Lightweight synthetic handle
- Lock-back design
- Tactile textured handle
|Blade Length:||4.9cm / 1.90″|
|Handle Material:||Glass-Filled Nylon|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).