The Gerber Gator Machete is the longest of the Gerber machete range. Designed for when a more powerful tool is needed, this blade is made from high carbon steel and features two-sides — a curved fine edge for chopping, and a serrated edge for sawing.
An ideal tool for clearing dense areas of undergrowth that a smaller machete cannot hack, for example: brush, vines, branches, and much more.
The Gator Machete has been redesigned, with the handle being made from Gator textured rubber for increased grip, as well as a larger cross guard to prevent the wielder’s hand from sliding too far up the blade.
Complete with lanyard hole and riveted nylon sheath for storage and transportation.
- Tactile rubber grip
- Riveted, nylon sheath included
- Fine edge and saw blade
|Blade Length:||38.1cm / 15.00″|
|Blade Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Handle Material:||Gator Grip|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).