The Gerber Gator Bush Machete is Gerber’s own take on the traditional jungle tool.
Designed to be multi-purpose the Gator Bush Machete is perfect for clearing dense foliage, tall grass, bushes, small trees, and much more.
The blade itself is made from hardened steel and is full-tang, meaning that the blade descends all the way into the handle, providing the wielder with a better grip and greater control.
The Gator Bush Machete is lightweight and is easy to manoeuvre, with a handle made from Gerber’s popular Gator grip, offering both a stylish look and practical grip through its textured design and material. The grip allows for a comfortable purchase, enabling the wielder to use the blade confidently and securely.
Additionally, the Gator Bush Machete comes with a built-in wrist lanyard, increasing the blades security.
The sheath is made from durable nylon and features a belt-loop and D-ring attachment system for carrying on the hip or lashing to a pack.
- Full tang construction
- Adjustable lanyard
- Handle with Gator grip overmold
- Sturdy sheath with dual D-loops
|Blade Length:||45.5cm / 17.90″|
|Blade Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Handle Material:||Gator Grip|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).