The Gerber Gator Bolo Machete is based on the traditional jungle tool used commonly in the Philippines and combines that design with modern technologies. With a blade constructed from 1050 steel with a fine cutting edge that curves at the tip, the Gator Bolo Machete is a powerful cutting tool, capable of making short work of everything from tall grass to small trees. Perfect for clearing a trail in dense foliage or tending to the garden.
With a handle made from Gerber’s popular Gator grip, this machete offers both a stylish look and practical grip through its textured design and material. The grip allows for a comfortable purchase, enabling the wielder to use the blade confidently and securely. Additionally, the Gator Bolo Machete comes with a built-in wrist lanyard, increasing the blade’s security.
The provided sheath is made from durable nylon and features a belt-loop and D-ring attachment system for carrying on the hip or lashing to a pack.
- Full tang construction for durability and power transfer
- Gator grip handle for superior grip in wet conditions
- Lanyard for added safety and secure retention
- Nylon sheath with belt loop and D-ring attachments for multiple carrying options
- Backed by Gerbers lifetime warranty
|Blade Length:||39.4cm / 15.55″|
|Blade Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Handle Material:||Gator Grip|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).