The Gerber Freescape Hatchet is a slender axe with a robust nature, able to slice through wood at a greater than average depth due to its forged steel head. Attached to a glass-filled nylon handle with a soft touch overmold for added strength and handling, complete with bright green accents for visual awareness of the tool from a distance.
A reliable tool for all wood chopping needs, suitable for shaping wood, creating kindling, chopping trees, pounding tent stakes, creating primitive shelters, and processing game.
Includes a handy sheath for the axe head whilst not in use. The sheath can also be used as a holster when not protecting the axe blade.
- Forged steel head
- Composite handle is extremely durable and lightweight
- Made in Finland
- Slim profile sheath stores in handle when in use
- Soft touch handle overmold for comfort and ease of use
|Blade Length:||7.6cm / 3.00″|
|Blade Material:||Forged Steel|
|Handle Material:||Glass-Filled Nylon|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).