The completely collapsible Gerber Freescape Camp Saw folds flat without disassembling and without the threat of lost components.
Four pivot points allow the Freescape Camp Saw to cut larger diameter wood whilst utilising the full length of the blade.
The handle is constructed of glass-filled nylon, with a textured overmold for a superior grip — complete with bright green accents — allowing the Freescape Camp Saw to be easily perceived when not in use.
Requires a standard 12” saw blade, which is easy to replace. Perfect for the outdoors and at home.
- Folds down flat without removal of parts
- Innovative design
- Accepts standard 12″ saw blade
- Rubber overmold grip
- Four pivot points to maximize usable cutting area
|Blade Length:||30.5cm / 12.00″|
|Blade Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material:||Rubber Overmould GRIP|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).