The Gerber Freeman Guide is a go-to fixed blade knife for use when on the hunt. The folding application gives added portability, while large finger grooves offer comfort for all day use. The TacHide™ onlay provides a secure grip.
- Drop Point Style
- Fine edge blade
- Finger jimping
- Built-In lanyard hole
- TacHide™ Onlay – for secure grip in all conditions
- Large finger grooves – for comfort and security
- Nylon Sheath – Wear-resistant
|Blade Length:||10.1cm / 4.00″|
|Handle Material:||Nylon Core w/Rubber Overmould|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).