The Fastball has been made in America and designed for precision. This knife is your answer to a trend forward yet practical blade, which has an intuitive finger flipper opening. Featuring a utilitarian 3” wharncliffe blade and aircraft-grade aluminium handle, whilst also being equipped with B.O.S.S. Tech™ for smooth deployment.
- S30v Wharncliffe blade
- Ball bearings for consistent action
- Light switching operation
- Liner lock release
- 3-Position clip
- Black oxide coated blade
- Lanyard hole
Made in the USA
|Blade Length:||7.6cm / 3.00″|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).