The Gerber Exchange-A-Blade Saw is the much-anticipated successor of the popular Gator® Exchange-A-Blade Saw. This new model comes with replaceable high carbon coarse & fine saw blades, which can be useful for a variety of fields — from hunting and agriculture to construction and general DIY.
The Exchange-A-Blade Saw has been completely overhauled, with an improved handle-grip, updated external design, and reduced bulk, which results in a product that performs better in-hand, is lighter in weight, and is less cumbersome.
When not in use, the saw folds back into the textured rubber handle for safe keeping. Comes provided with a nylon sheath for storage.
- Exchange coarse or fine saw blade with ease
- Gator grip overmold on handle
- High carbon stainless steel blade and handle
- Nylon sheath
|Blade Length:||17.8cm / 7.00″|
|Blade Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material:||Rubber Overmould|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).