The Gerber Edict is a Japanese-inspired folding clip knife, taking its blade design from that of the ancient Japanese tanto short blade.
This folding knife has a black ceramic coating for protecting its surface and features a built-in thumbstud for easy one-handed opening.
The handle has a rubber diamond texture for an improved grip and features a lock-back mechanism for better blade security.
Includes a lanyard hole and an integrated pocket clip for carrying.
- Protective ceramic coating
- Built-in thumbstuds for easy opening
- Textured handle
- Lock-back mechanism
- Pocket clip for multiple carrying styles
|Blade Length:||9.1cm / 3.60″|
|Handle Material:||Glass-Filled Nylon W/ Rubber Overmould|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).