The Gerber Downrange Tomahawk is a multi-purpose tactical axe with a minimalistic design, at home in both a tactical situation and every day outdoor environment. The axe head is made from high quality steel and sports a sharp bevelled edge capable of chopping through dry wall as well as trees.
The back of the axe head doubles as an effective hammer suitable for hammering tent pegs or bashing doorknobs & hinges for a breach and clear. Complete with an integrated pry bar for forcing opening crates, boxes, and more.
The Downrange Tomahawks handle has been designed with desert tan G10 scales for an enhanced grip, whilst the Cerakote ™ axe head is partially cut-away acting as a grooved prying handle. Includes a M.O.L.L.E compatible sheath for attaching to standard webbing, body armour, packs, etc.
- Unique Gerber design axe head with integrated Prying Handle
- Desert Tan G-10 Scales on Handle
- MOLLE- compatible Sheath
- Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
- Hammer Head
- Pry Bar
- 420HC Steel Body With Cerakote™
|Blade Length:||6.9cm / 2.70″|
|Handle Material:||G-10 Composite|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).