The Gerber Crucial is a mid-sized multi-tool fitted with a set of needle nose pliers and a semi-serrated blade as its central appliances, as well as a variety of other essential tools conveniently located within its handles.
The Crucial offers users an alternative body design to most other multi-tools, making it more ergonomic and fashionable through its use of curves and grips.
Its stain & corrosion resistant stainless steel construction makes it highly practical and reliable.
The Crucial is simple to store, with implements that safely fold into the handles — significantly reducing its size and allowing for easier transport — and utilises a secure liner lock mechanism.
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Semi-Serrated Blade (Blunt Tip for Prying & Scraping)
- V-Cut’ Wire Cutters
- Strap Cutter
- Pocket Clip
|Number of Tools:||5|
|Blade Length:||4.8cm / 1.90″|
|Handle Material:||Stainless Steel|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).