The Gerber Crisis Hook Knife is a featherweight knife that has been engineered for emergency situations — a hook knife that cuts seatbelts, cords, or rope.
The elongated profile and blunt tip provide versatile use, ensuring no injury to those being rescued. A glass-breaker pommel is built-in to the handle.
- Cuts seat-belt straps
- Built-in glass breaker
- lightweight open frame design
- Strong steel construction
- Comes with a hard plastic sheath
- Blunted safety tip
- Steel with rubber overmould
|Blade Length:||7.4cm / 2.90″|
|Handle Material:||Rubber Overmould|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).