The Armbar Slim Drive takes a minimalist approach while giving you the tools to help you with what you do the most: cutting, driving, and opening a beer. What more could you need in an ultra-thin profile?
A 2.5” driver with two-sided ¼ inch bit has the reach to tighten that fastener without busting your knuckles. Not to mention the easy one-hand access to the 2.5” frame lock blade that can rip through anything you put in front of it.
- Fine Edge Blade
- 2.5″ Bit Driver
- Bottle Opener
- Two Sided ¼ Inch Bit (Cross Head & Medium Flat Head)
|Number of Tools:||3|
|Carry Method:||Key Chain|
|Blade Length:||6.4cm / 2.50″|
Please note, it is illegal to:
- Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives).
- Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, e.g. a Swiss Army knife (a “lock knife” does not come into the category of “folding pocket knife” because it is not immediately foldable at all times).
- Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
- Use any knife in a threatening way (including a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).