Junior Sales Executive (Thomas Jacks Ireland)
Department: Commercial Sales
Reports to: Sales Manager – Ireland
Based at: Blacklion Enterprise Centre, County Cavan, Ireland
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:30 – 17:30
About the Role
Thomas Jacks is a privately owned business that has been successfully trading for over 29 years as a trade-only distributor of night vision, thermal imaging, day optics, security cameras, protective cases, gloves, lights and beacons and many other related parts and accessories. We have been trading with Ireland for many years and opened our office in 2021 with plans for significant growth and expansion.
As part of this expansion, Thomas Jacks Ireland are looking for a dynamic, flexible and motivated individual to work closely alongside the Sales Manager to support the daily operations, including but not limited to sales, customer support and general operations.
Support will be provided to develop you within the role, so whilst no experience is necessary the ideal candidate will show a desire to learn and will have strong people skills, a passion for selling and will thrive on nurturing relationships.
Working in an industry selling technical products you ‘ ll have to be a quick learner and be able to understand complex ideas and technical products. Knowledge of one or more of our market sectors would be advantageous, or if you have an interest in the equipment that we distribute, we ‘ re looking forward to hearing from you.
- Providing pre and post-sale support to customers
- Support at product demonstrations/ dealer events
- Assisting with order processing and dispatch
- Gathering market information and proactively contacting customers and potential customers
- Sales experience desirable
- Experience within one/more of our market sectors beneficial, but not essential
- Strong IT and communication skills
- Commission Scheme
- Staff Purchase scheme
- Further benefits discussed at interview stage